No such column 'LastViewedDate' on entity <entity-name>" is thrown
Although this issue is rare, it can affect random part of the application Please report to us if seen.
- No such column 'LastViewedDate' on entity <entity-name>" is thrown during record save.
- To resolve this issue quickly a Custom Object Tab needs to be created for given object. This is a workaround and such tab should be removed as soon as possible.
Browser Autocomplete / AutoFill Issue
- Input controls are showing autocomplete lists with previously entered values
- Suggestion lists may cover other control which decreases user experience
- Selecting item in autocomplete list may result in Salesforce Internal Error.
This issue is a Salesforce bug which cannot be resolved from Closeplan side. It is caused by lightning:input component behavior where autocomplete attribute is entirely ignored (and not documented). Sequentially, using autocomplete may throw an error, most likely due to LockerService proxy.
- Source: Lightning:input components
- Affects: potentially all forms where lightning:input components are used
- Disable auto-fill feature in your browser